Home Forums RORB – general use ARR16 batch.out hydrograph limit

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    JS
    Participant

I am running a very large ARR16 model that reports 330 hydrographs into the results. I have found that the batch.out file appears to not generate peak values where the hydrograph number is greater then 250. The individual storm .out files seem to correctly generate all exported hydrographs.

Is there a way of increasing the number of hydrographs that the batch.out file generates peak values for?

DavidStephens

Unfortunately I think you have discovered a bug, JS. I’m not sure we ever tested the batch output file with so many hydrographs. This is something we will log and address as part of our next build, but it will be some time (several months I suspect) before we release the next version.
    In the meantime, you can at least get the results from the individual run output files. The other workaround would be to create two catchment files, which are the same except for the number of print locations. If you keep these to less than 250 in each catchment file, you could then run the model twice and generate two batch output files which combined contain all the peaks.

JS
    Participant

Thanks David for the quick reply. Will work off the individual output files in the meantime.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by JS.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.