Home Forums RORB – general use Pre-burst inputs

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Roy Tan
    Participant

Hi,

How and which file does RORB save the pre-burst inputs/parameters into? Particularly the pre-burst temporal pattern. I’ve been trying to look for it but couldn’t find it easily. Ideally, I would like to be able to save the run parameters properly so when someone else use the model, the same parameters will be used.

Benson Liu

Hi Roy,

The pre-burst inputs are saved in the parameter file (.par). When you have finished inputting the pre-burst and setting up your simulation, saving the parameter file will also save the pre-burst inputs. You can then view the pre-burst inputs by opening the parameter file in RORB.

You will need to make sure that you are using the latest version of RORB as earlier versions there was a bug with saving the pre-burst inputs into the parameter file (I think it was fixed in v6.48). This means that if you have a parameter file that was saved with an earlier version and try to open it in the latest version of RORB, most likely the pre-burst inputs won’t be loaded in correctly.

Kind regards,

Benson

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.