Home Forums RORB – general use Interactive design with ARR2016

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    FCRDSru
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m trying to interactively design a retarding basin and get an error message:

“Cannot perform Monte Carlo on catchment vectors with interactive storage design turned on. Revise the catchment file”.

I wasn’t meaning to do Monte Carlo and have selected ‘Single storm’ simulation type and specified a single duration and attempted to specify a single temporal pattern in the ‘select patterns for deterministic runs’ dialogue.

If I run the model without the basin I just get a single hydrograph output, which is what I was expecting.

I can get this working ok if I use ARR1987 for the IFD data type but would like to use ARR2016.

I would be most grateful for any suggestions.

DavidStephens

Thanks for reporting this. This is a bug that was unfortunately introduced with the last version. You should be able to get around it by performing a “Separate catchment and existing storm file” run where the storm file has been created from within a ARR2016 batch run.

We’ll address the issue as part of the current enhancements project we’re working on, so hopefully there will be a new version out mid-year with the bug fixed.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.